Who we hope to serve with this website:
- Christians who are hungry to deepen their faith through connection with the original Aramaic words of Yeshua (Jesus) inside his own cultural context.
- Those from a Christian upbringing who are seeking to heal and reconcile their experience in the church.
- Jews and those who study Judaism who are curious to come into a new living relationship and conversation with a rebbe named Yeshua (Yoshua).
- Anyone curious about the ways Issa (the Arabic name for Yeshua) is honored in Islam
- Lovers of words drawn to learn common linguistic roots within Hebrew, Aramaic, and Arabic.
- Everyone looking for an authentic connection with God/Source/Soul/Peace.